Edema is swelling, usually of the feet, legs, ankles or hands, caused by excess fluid accumulated in your body’s tissues. In most cases, the main factors of edema are menopause, contraceptive pills, burns, pregnancy, physical inactivity, poor diet and other pill containing estrogen (medications like NSAIDs and vasodilators). The symptoms of edema mostly depend on […]
- She Poured Listerine On a Cotton Ball And Then Rubbed Her Armpits. After a Few Minutes She Could Not believe Her Own Eyes!
- 3 Days and All Open Pores Will Disappear from Your Skin Forever
- Best Home Remedy To Get Rid Of Herpes In 12 Hours
- The Magic Homemade Recipe For Fastest Hair Growth 3 Ingredients Only!
- MY KOREAN GRANDMA TOLD ME THIS RECIPE USING THIS DRINK I LOST 200 POUNDS IN 6 MONTHS